Subject: Re: Provia 100F or K64? (was: Re: [Leica] Film survey.)
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:04:02 -0800

I would agree - Kodachrome appears to be extremely stable over time.  I
just finished a project - went through over 3500 slides taken over a
period of almost 50 years that had been stored under less than favorable
conditions at times.
All the Ks were perfect while the other types were, as mentioned, faded
to other color casts.

Ted Bayer
Olalla, WA