Subject: [Leica] post-modern christmas tree plus John Straus PAW week 2
From: "Mark Davison" <DAVISON_M@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:54:25 -0800

John,

Thanks for commenting on my PAW (the post modern christmas shot at
 http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=558)

What appears to be my shadow is in fact my reflection. The markings on the
store floor are reflections of the parking lot. Up above is a reflection of
a church complex and a pickup truck.

Your PAW week 2 has very good geometry and composition--a feeling of
geometric severity and insufficient landscaping. Was the original in color?
It would be interesting to see if a different feeling could be created with
a color version.

Mark Davison