Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: New M7
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:15:50 -0500

All I can say Andrew is that you are unbelievably lucky not to have had to
use flash since 1992 - except for a studio portrait. I do my damnedest to
avoid using flash but there are time when, to paraphrase Eugene Smith,
shooting with available light means shooting with the flash that's
available - when you really, really, MUST get the shot.

B. D.