Subject: [Leica] Re: Going Digital with Leica R
From: paul.huang@sg.artemisintl.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:49:56 +0800

Hi all,

I have been field testing the Canon D30 with my Leica R lenses for about 2
weeks now and have shot an equivalent of of 30-40 rolls of film.  The
results have been very good and in fact I have to say it is a very viable
setup. I use a Novoflex Adaptor Leica R to EOS.  The adaptor does not have
any glass elements and therefore no optical degradation.  My field testing
has been exclusively on wild bird photography and nature and the lens that
I have used are the Modular telyts. Like I mentioned, results have been
excellent. I do not have any website to post my images but if you are
interested to find out more or would like to look at the images, please
email me.  My personal email address is phuangmal@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Paul