Subject: Re: [Leica] Now: TTL FLash (was NEW M7 )
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsleica@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:51:44 +0000

Notes about TTL Flash:

1. Canon has wireless, multiple flash with their E-TTL line.  You have to
use either the 550EX or the Wireless controller as a master.

2. Rolfe, as a note to your comment below.  What you say may be the case
with some manufacturers, but I'm also an Olympus OM user, and they had
multiple TTL flash technology since the early 1980's.  I personally use
three Olympus T-32's in umbrellas coupled with a T-20 for background fill;
all controlled on full TTL-Auto by my OM-4t.  It works great, and I could
add several more flashes if I wanted to.  I don't know the true limit, but
you'd probably have a mess of flashes before you find the upper limit.

Skip

- ----Original Message Follows----