Subject: RE: [Leica] Friday FS/ NEW M7 / Akademie
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:04:34 -0500

Not to speculate -

But IF they are right about the shutter, and particularly about the camera
being a TTL with automation, that suggests that the vaporware flash which
has a few of us slobbering in anticipation will probably be backward
compatible with the current TTLS....

BTW, guys and guyettes - remember what happened to the folks who ran out and
snatched up the first R8s they could find...Might not be a bad idea to wait
six months for Solms to get a few of the bugs out before plunking down the
kids' college fund.

B. D.