Subject: Re: [Leica] Butterfly & dragonfly photos on exhibit
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:21:48 -0500

Nathan:

Thank you for your comments on the winged things.

Yes, I did violate the unwritten LUG custom in not providing equipment
information. You are right in your guess.  For almost all the pictures, I
used an  R8 with the 100/4 or, after its acquisition, the 100/2.8 APO with
the 2x extender along with fill flash provided by a Metz 40MZ2.  The film
generally was Sensia 200.  Incidentally, after the first public showing of
these and other slides at a butterfly association meeting, I received
compliments about the images along with questions as to the equipment used.
I guess the Leica glass does stand out even among lepidoperists.

Roy

On Monday 14 January 2002 01:03 am, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Hi Roy,
>
> Gorgeous shots, each and every one. I just have a couple of minor items:
first,

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Butterfly & dragonfly photos on exhibit)