Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rowell's PAW #2 ...jpeg size
From: Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:36:37 -0800 (PST)

Great! Thanks, John. Actually these are in a frame if you go in the front door but I figured it
would be easier just to direct people to the pages themselves. Actually, I could just have the
large image come up in a new window. I wonder how most people feel about the new window thing.
Doesn't make any difference to me, but I'm not a very demanding web user. Anyway I'll try the 550
size and see how it works.

Steve