Subject: Re: [Leica] Belated O series PAW photos
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:19:10 -0600

on 1/12/02 1:23 PM, jeff williams at jeffwill@free.fr wrote:

 http://fr.photos.yahoo.com/jeffwill_nz

> I can see this PAW is going to be expensive. The scans are all done on a
> cheap Canon D660U flatbed and the quality is disappointing compared to
> other photos put up as PAWs. So a scanner is on the list of things to get
> real soon now...

They don't look that bad on the web...

> The market photos were taken in Auriol where I live just north of
> Marseille. The model was shot in a store window in Marseille. The french
> dejeuner is my favourite.

I'd have to say the model is my pick of the 4. Although the reflections
don't help it the mix of real people and mannequin makes you look
twice...those are real people back there aren't they..? The shot you liked
best might do more for me if the subject was more isolated with a small
DoF...
- --
John
Chicago, IL