Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Ravenel's PAW 2 Posting
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:52:20 -0600

> Will Ravenel sez re: http://home.triad.rr.com/wrphotos/week2.html

> I've posted my second week's effort and am wondering how in the
world
> I'll come up with new material every week, much less material of the
> caliber others are posting.

Will, this isn't a photo contest.  The whole object of it is to get
you to take your camera out and actually use it.   If the grandfather
and your son in this shot did not pick up the instruments, then they
would never play music.

You will come up with new material, because you will see new material.
When you start taking pictures on a regular basis, other pictures
appear to you.  They were around you all along.  Some will be good,
some not so good, but they WILL be there.  Trust me.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com