Subject: Re: [Leica] To Crop or not . . . SonC's PAW week 2
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:37:18 -0600

on 1/14/02 3:58 PM, SonC (Sonny Carter) at sonc@sonc.com wrote:

> Here is my crop-shoot for the week.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/paw2/treetrim.htm

I didn't know what was going on at first but I finally made out the guy in
the bucket :) I wish there was some sort of separation between the cutter
and the bare trunk, It could just be dark posted on the web. But the angle,
building, and big branch seemingly flying through the air makes me like it
for some reason... I still might add a little "CroP" of the sky might help
balance but you'd lose some nice blue...
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com