Subject: Re: [Leica] Picture a week, sorta
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:06:17 -0000

Don,

Well observed. Ronald's inane grin beautifully contrasted with the wet floor
cone and the distant couple whose dining experience doesn't quite seem to be
what Ronald promised!

Kathy certainly looks bemused - though I also like the hint of a chef and
the graphic shapes of the 3 out of focus lamp shades.

Maybe the face of the attentive member of staff would benefit from being a
little lighter, though the depth of tone in the back of the left hand lady
is excellent.

The after meal staff are captivating, indeed, though the contrast looks
pretty high on my monitor.

A most enjoyable photo essay, Don, and I agree that your chosen main image
is the strongest.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden