Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Lee PAW #3 oops!
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:27:34 -0500

Good marks for getting the camera up and taking the picture.  I think a
stronger image is in reframing, putting the skater on the right side of the
image and letting his shadow run into the store fronts.  The street side of
this image doesn't add much to your final image which is why I am suggesting
looking at images in many different ways.  Many times we only get a second
or two to see and take an image.  With prior  thought, we all can be
mentally prepared for the unexpected.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com