Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 2 - Jeffery
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:28:31 -0000

Jeffery,

Great study of concentration - their faces tell the story! The contrast
seems a bit high on my monitor, which makes it all the more noticeable that
the child in the top right hand corner was wearing a white shirt, but really
all we need to do is home in on those expressions. A very well-caught
moment.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden