Subject: Re: [Leica] brad's paw #3
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:47:10 -0000

Brad,

A lovely gentle portrait which seems to me to capture a typical yet elusive
shyness and introspection. Maybe it comes through the defensively crossed
arms, the averted eyes, the half smile, the apparently careless stance -
however it works, it's a most effective study. I think the print tone is
appropriate for lending a little more warmth to the image.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html