Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Robert Stevens' PAW Wk 2
From: "ksherman" <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:07:20 -0600

Thanks for the info, Robert.  ;)
kim

- -----Original Message-----

Kim:

The tonality is the Leica lenses ;-)  Nothing special about the
processing.  I do it myself in a Jobo and use the Kodak recommended times
for processing in small tanks rather than rotary tube.  I use an ATL-1000
which does a five minute pre-wet as part of the program.  With the prewet,
Kodaks rotary tube times give thin negatives, so I use their small tank
times instead as suggested by another LUG member.

I use Xtol at 1:1 for 8:47 at 20 degrees  celcius.

Regards,

Robert