Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:59:16 -0800

Thanks, Yes the name really is M7.
I'd thought the time was not right for an M7 but maybe it is.
At any case that is the reality of the situation.
I've started to see it their way.
Just as long as they keep making the M6 TTL and Classic.
As far as i go they are both classics and the M7 is a big question mark.
I think he said the sync speed for noma l flash will stay at 1/50.
While it seems the battery less back up speeds are faster.
That being the case you can not use a regular flash with no batteries. A
weird deal. But we'll see.

I'm happy to be the guy who gets to tell you guys and gals all this. It
is very exciting.
And ironic
as I'd be the guy who doubted or questioned it the most.
Unless it was coming from someone i really felt I knew and trusted

You can consider my posts on the subject not rumors.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com