Subject: Re: [Leica] re: weddings and contracts
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:26:21 -0500

Kyle wrote:
> i'd go crazy having to sit in church without a leica, so i always
bring it.
> if you're brain damaged and want to look at other peoples wedding
photos,
> here are mine mostly leica m3, 50mm canon 1.8. mostly:
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/

Enjoyed viewing all three however
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/weddings/jill/1.jpg
brought all sorts of positive ooodles up my spine
Simply exquisite, no not that,  a great shot, at the top of  the "wish
I'd shot that" category; geometry,
reflections in glass are powerfull, great sense of height, protection,
quiet joy..
I could look at this image for many many days and still love the hell
out of it.
may I buy a copy?

Thanks

All good things to you and yours