Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film survey.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 06:36:47 +0100

Doug,

I'm not Jim but I will chime in. I agree that the P100F is the best medium speed
E6 film out there, but when I put Kodachrome and E6 slides side by side on my
light table (or if I project them) even my wife, who is not into photography,
recognizes that the Kodachromes are clearer and snappier. The need to send them
away for processing and the intolerably long wait in many places are the main
drawbacks of Kodachrome. But on the level of image quality I do not believe it
has been equalled by any E6 film.

Nathan