Subject: [Leica] An Irish wake in a new land
From: "E. Lo" <numberone@ismart.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:30:14 +0800

Hi John,

Both my parents passed away last year about a month apart.  I am the
eldest son of the family. Mine was the last face my mother looked at
during her last moment on earth.  But like you I couldn't make it to the
hospital on time when my father passed away.

You images took me by surprise as I casually clicked open your image
files, like I've clicked open so many other image files by others of the
LUG.  Emotions they stirred up had me take a deep breath as I read a
little bit afterwards what the images were about . . .

My deepest sympathies.

Edmund Lo