Subject: Re: [Leica] NYC this weekend
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:31:39 EST

In a message dated 1/15/02 10:34:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mcahill@bellatlantic.net writes:

> I'm going to be in NYC this weekend. I'll be staying at the Iroquois at 44th
>  and 5th.  I'll have some time to kill early Sunday morning. Any suggestions
>  as to photo ops.

MJC:  Try the U.S.S. Intrepid Air Sea Space Museum. The aircraft carrier and
aircraft and exhibits themselves are intensely interesting in themselves and
the people visitors, including always kids, are also subjects. If the weather
is nice and not too cold, you can walk there from the Iroquois. Just head due
west on 44th Street till you get to the Hudson, turn right and there she will
be.

Seth         LaK 9