Subject: [Leica] NOW burning Washington: ?. ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:02:17 -0800

ted said:
>And processing? I made friends with Martha Washington and she loaned some
baking trays and let me work out of a small closet.  I was doing fine until
the place got burned down. ;-)<<<<

Seth responded:
>....ted, in the end, it all burns down.;-)>>

Ooops! a few minor details in history. ;-) And my pre OB (Oscar Barnack)
;-)Lyca's smelled of fire and smoke for days. Somewhat as the M6 Leica and
Noctilux do today on a very hot day in the sun after the cow encounter of a
couple years ago! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant