Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographer's vest
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:28:12 -0500

At 09:37 AM 1/16/02 -0800, you wrote:

>My old "Banana Republic" is worn out and I'm searching
>for a vest to replace it.
>The ones I like have no brass zippers (hate the
>scratches it cause when I hang the camera around my
>neck.
>Anybody know of a good source ?

I get my Banana Republic vests from Oops - a catalogue outlet store that
cuts the name out of name-brand clothes and sells them at really cheap
prices.  The BR vests are usually $19.95.  There are 3 Oops stores in
Charleston, SC, but I don't know where others are.  You could probably find
them with a Google search.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com