Subject: Re: [Leica] marc'small's M3 - M6 explanation
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:25:04 -0600

Seth: Like, you, I, too have been using the M-3's since the 50's and
never was told about the yearly CLA's.  I think the reason we were not
told to subject the M-3's to a yearly overhaul is they were so well made
they did not need a yearly overhaul.

Today's glass may be better than yesterday's, but the metal work sucks
when compared to the E. Leitz work.

Don R.