Subject: [Leica] a horse for the boof
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:30:11 -0800

We "adopted" a horse from a summer camp this winter, in part to see how well
my daughter would handle the responsibility of caring for a horse, before
getting a permanent horse.  She has handled the responsibility extremely
well, so we've been horse-shopping for several months.  After looking at a
couple dozen animals we found one that my daughter, her trainer, the bank
and the vet all agreed on.  "Hawk"'s arrival coincided with the return of my
SL2 from Leica USA, where it had a viewscreen transplant.  I had the
microprism viewscreen installed.  I had also just taken delivery of a 280mm
f/4.8 Telyt-V with Televit rapid-focus device, complete with shoulder stock
and spare adapter.  The result of all these new things can be seen here:

comments are always welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
www.wildlightphoto.com