Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Singapore Leica shops
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:02:21 -0800 (PST)

Other than Cathy Photo, where they carry a variety of
new and used Leicas, your choice are limited. Malaysia
or Thailand would be your best bet. However, I still
say Hong Kong is the place for Leicas.

As far as picture taking in Singapore, it really
depends on your preference. For candid photographer,
you can hang around Orchard or some of the MRT
stations. However, I like to roam to the HDB and the
food hawkers' area. These food hawking areas are
mostly well light and armed with a summicron, it
offers more than sufficient available light.