Subject: Re: [Leica] Selecting print size
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:53:16 -0800

On 1/18/02 at 8:07 AM, icommag@toad.net (Steve LeHuray) thoughtfully wrote:

> Adam,
>
> On my PAW for last year everything was scanned from 8x10 b&w prints on a
> flatbed then posted as 700 pixels wide.
>
> sl

Thank you for that information. I think I was asking a somewhat different
question about the size of a print for the purposes of display. Some prints seem
to work better in small sizes, others in large and I was wondering if there were
guildelines for what worked well at different paper sizes.

Best regards,

Adam