Subject: Re: [Leica] Selecting print size
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:24:20 -0800 (PST)

But Adam, surely you know what you want. Who cares
about what others want. It's you and your camera and
your pictures and your creations. We all want to learn
from the great photographers, but somewhere along the
journey, you're on your own and its your own
experience of what exists in your own world that bears
your own signature. On another breath, there is
definitely room for myself to improve, but until I
know what I want, I wouldn't even know what I don't
know. So, in a nutshell we are back to square one.