Subject: Re: [Leica] Rebates for 2002??
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:26:28 -0800

Robert Clarke wrote:

> Hi all...just wondering if anyone out there in the Leica nation knows if
> we may see $200 rebates again soon?  And...will there be any Leica Days
> for 2002?  I know the rebates were on and off for over a year but since
> Jan 1, 2002, I haven't seen anything about another one....

My guess is that Leica will determine if volume is sufficient that they
don't need to rebate.  Funny thing about rebates, consumers tend to expect
them if they've seen them in the past and will tend to wait for the next
rebate offer.
Andy

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Rebates for 2002??)