Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 3 Steve Unsworth
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:57:32 -0000

Lea

Thanks, I've got to say that I'm very impressed with the Minilux. I know you
can't judge the quality of the lens from web images, but it seems very sharp
to me for a P&S camera.

I was a bit hesitant at first about posting the alternative as nothing is
really happening in the picture. In the end I decided that I liked the
reflection of the lights of the wet road enough to include it.

And I promise to include photos of places other than Paris before the end of
the year. Hey, someone has to live here :-) Both images were taken within a
minutes walk of the apartment.

By the way, umbrellas get a mention in 'One Night in Paris' from the 10cc
Original Soundtrack album!!!

Steve