Subject: [Leica] .....Olympus 35 OM cameras cease production.....
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:32:52 +0800

i AM SO SAD......

Have to go into mourning.....

My OM4Ti sits next to my Leica R7(just to get back on topic)

Its really a wonderful camera (the OM I mean.....) Small and compact, can
carry alot more lenses compared to the R7 + lenses...... It even flash syncs
to 1/2000......! Quite a useful feature despite the limiting subject
distance.....

Sigh......

Peace
TMLee