Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: John Straus <jstrauss2@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:56:55 -0600

> Eric wrote:
>>
>> I've gotten private feedback that
>> says the LUG isn't the place for my family pictures.  Rocks and trees and
>> strangers are welcomed, but not family.  Unless the family pictures are
>> interspersed with rocks and trees and strangers.  I'm being rude to use the
>> PAW as I have been.  This comes from somebody whose opinion I respect a lot.
>>
>> I apologize if anybody feels I've been rude.  Or feels that I'm mocking the
>> seriousness of the group by posting pictures of my daughter.

Uhh, all I can say is whatever. Post what you want and screw everyone else.
Unless there are going to be written rules for what you can and can't post
for PAW or the LUG shoot what you want to shoot and post what you want to
post. I've seen plenty of repetition already from others and I'm sure I'll
have some myself. PC's do have a delete button if you don't want to look or
comment you don't have to. There are a THOUSAND other posts that we get
every month that have ZERO to do with Leica's or photography...need I say
more? I didn't think so!
- --
John aka LeicaPunk!!
Chicago, IL