Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 3 Steve Unsworth
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:30:57 -0000

John

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write your thoughts.

Personally I prefer week 2 to week 3 - mainly because of the hazy quality of
the light in the background.

The exposure on the Minilux is either automatic or aperture priority. On
this occasion is was set to auto, but it was such a dark morning that I
expect is was at f2.4 anyway. I did intentionally focus on the café in the
background and waited for someone to walk into the shot.

I've had a look at your PAW site and am impressed. A very good range of
subjects in the first 3 weeks. There seems to be a problem with some of the
links. If I'm in a picture and select 'PAW index' I get a blank page. Also
on the index page itself some of the text runs into the black background on
the right hand side.

Steve