Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3...Allan
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:27:58 -0600

Allan,

You get a gold star as you seem to understand my project completely......I'm
immersing myself into my daughter's life for the sake of recording her as
she is, not as I wish her to be or as I can 'set' her up to be. This is
especially difficult when you understand that she is a senior in high
school, edits her yearbook and holds down a job at a law firm. I see Lauren
awake, on average, 3 hours a day...and of those hours not a single one is in
daylight!

Oh the limits we place on ourselves..................

By the way, I'm a woman.
Lea (pronounced Leah)