Subject: [Leica] Minilux reliability Was: need help on minilux error code
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:53:22 -0800

How many on the LUG have a Minilux?

How many on the LUG have had the E01 or E02 error with their Minilux?

I don't know if there is a good indication of ownership but I believe if you
search the archives you will find 4 or 5 reports of this E01/E02 failure.

I would be surprised if it is not greater than 1% failure rate based on the
LUG "sample" that type of failure rate indicates a real problem.

Dennis