Subject: [Leica] Michael's PAW for week 3
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:24:13 +1100

Michael,
For your first 'street' effort this is O.K. As an observer/critic rather than a 'street' practitioner it seems to me that the
guy is doing up his fly and the other two peoplw are
watching!
http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk3-0201-1025.html
For me that is fine because a lot of street photography (for me) is nothing happening. eg. your two alternatives. I am
fully aware that one needs to 'work up to' the level of
action in street photography, but you have started so go for it. Show us sme more when you can.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA