Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathan's PAW week three
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:46:07 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>

| http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=531119
|
| Jonathan, your first image is well exposed and composed, however, except
| that for most of us it is an alien and strange world it really is just a
| competent record shot of life in your part of the world

Hmm...  when I looked at the photo I was struck by the strong composition of
bold geometric shapes of light and shadow punctuated by the enigmatic
silhouette of a small human figure through the distant doorway.  Nicely
seen, Jonathan.

Mike Gardner

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Jonathan's PAW week three)