Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 3
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:11:24 -0400

At 10:34 PM 1/20/2002 -0500, Don Dory wrote:
>http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2001/wk3alt.htm
>
>Even without the commentary the image is well composed, succinct to the
>subject, technically excellent, and most of all an entertaining image.  What
>stories will we all dream about this beautiful woman and her rich lips.  The
>only criticism is the focus seems on her far eye and not her near one.
>
>Don Dory
>dorysrus@mindspring.com

Don:

I double checked the large scan file and you were right, the near eye was
out of focus.  Looking at the small web file I thought that it was just an
illusion caused by the brighter light on the far eye.  The shot wasn't
posed, but she just flashed the expression at me.  I guess I was lucky to
get any of it in focus considering the narrow depth of field.

Regards,

Robert

Message from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 3)