Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Screen OT Rollei 2.8 F
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:00:16 -0800

I finally went ahead and bought two TLR screens from Bill Maxwell. I got
the plain and the split image screens. With the plain screen, it's a
toss up between his and Beattie's. The split image screen is a different
story. The micro-prism and the split image are actually usable with his
screens, whereas with Beattie's screens it's somewhat of a guessing
game. While I have four Beattie screens, and two Maxwell's, the Maxwell
is the one I've been using the most.
 Slobodan Dimitrov