Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos: Some preliminary Scala (and others)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:58:51 -0800

John Straus wrote:

>Yeah that's Scala... Dark to black shadows and blown out sky :)
>
>Not saying your shots are bad but Scala is some testy stuff!!

I'll be more careful about taking it out in mixed-sunlight hikes to
mountain peaks, that's for sure!  I'm thinking a yellow or orange filer
might help this situation too. We'll see.

>I wouldn't want to use it again after my complete failure with it years ago.
>Well maybe not complete but I usually get more keepers :)

It is trying, but I have several rolls left to experiment with. I
figured it would take 5 rolls to figure it out, and another 5 to get a
'great' shot, you know, one the LUG will like ;)

- - marc