Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael's PAW for week 3
From: "lists@mabot.com" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:31:36 -0500

Thanks guys for the comments so far.

    http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk3alt1-0201-1124.html
> Number 2 is ordinary - Ok we all want to take images of attractive
> members of the opposite sex, but the effect of "grabbing" images
> usually disappoints

That wasn't really my intention! :) It was more like "hey look, 3 of a kind!" at the time. I selected it because I liked the feeling of movement (and because it was sharp!) although I realise there's no interaction going on.

    http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk3-0201-1025.html
> ... it seems to me that the guy is doing up his fly and the other
> two people are watching!

Well, now that you mention it... although I was looking at the faces :)

I'm off tomorrow for 3 weeks, there will be plenty of shooting but no scanning for a while. I should be able to check the list on the web once in a while.

Cheers,
Michael

http://mail2web.com/ .