Subject: Re: [Leica] Pilgrimage to Pittsburgh- long
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:22:10 -0500

Sounds like an excellent trip with a great exhibit and photo discussions with
some interesting people.  IMHO, that's what makes a community of photographers
so enjoyable...an opportunity to share and learn and be with fascinating folks.
Sal..was it you who was planning the get together at the pub near Union Station
in DC next week?  If not, my apologies but I was thinking about driving down
from Lancaster, PA for the get together.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA