Subject: [Leica] SonC's family and trees
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:53:23 -0600

O.K. , I still think  make better pictures than landscapes, but here
is my
documentation of God's work.  A sunrise over man's work, a pecan
grove.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/trees.htm

I also want to share a family shot that I like.  It came from some
available light shooting with my "new" 1970 Summicron at f2 in my den.
My son Adam over the many years of being photographed, no longer sees
the camera.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/trees.htm

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] SonC's family and trees)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's family and trees)