Subject: [Leica] SummaroEug eyes on Summaron 2.8/35
From: "jan schuller" <janschuller@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:07:13 +0100

Dear LUGgers,

last week I tried the Summaron 2.8/35 with bug eyes on my M3.
What worries me is the field of sharpness of the viewfinder image.
It looks as if the bug eyes produce a quite strong spherical aberation.
Does anybody have experiences with the bug eyes and this problem? Is it
system inherent or is something wrong with my bug eyes? What about the other
lenses that have bug eyes attached (e.g. Summicron 2/50, Elmar 2.8/135)?

Regards,
Jan