Subject: RE: [Leica] going beyond family photography
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:59:04 -0600

I second that. If one is going to display a PAW for public scrutiny and
criticism, then one should appreciate those who take the time to peruse the
gallery. One does not have to be particularly thick-skinned to do a PAW, but
it makes no sense to do one at all if you cannot appreciate the criticism
others are taking the time and effort to offer up.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA