Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:50:16 -0600

Thanks Ted. Actually, I had thought of pulling out Bystander or City Stills
to try to get some food for thought. To be honest, I don't really relate
well to either book, as they seem to be New England and don't resemble
anything down here at the edge of civilization.

I'm glad to hear the advice of waiting a day. I was dreading going out with
this feeling, and just consumed about 10 minutes to Kiwi-waterproof my Domke
bag as a means of procrastinating.

I hope the 75-years Of Leica Photography is still around. I have never seen
it in Barnes and Noble or Borders. May be a bit too rich for the average
consumer. I'll try Amazon.com.

Thanks.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA