Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:16:04 -0800 (PST)

To tell you the truth, I get photographers block on a nearly regular
basis. I went to art school (B.F.A) and now, everything I look at and am
about to take a picture of, makes me thing "Oh, don't bother, its been
done before" or "No point, your vision isn't anything special" .. The
funny thing is my S.O. keeps telling me how wonderful she thinks my
photography is.. I have a really hard time actually listening to her.. So,
I carry my camera(s) everywhere I go in hopes of seeing something
different. Some days I take photos.. most I don't. I've gone through
months without shooting a single frame.. I always seem to come back to it
though.. I guess thats the little voice in my head that says "Hey, idiot!
you paid for that #@$ing education, use it!" :)

- -Mark

PS: Those of you in New Orleans have NO damn excuse.. that place is
beautiful and I miss it dearly.. (mm muffaletta!!)