Subject: [Leica] M3 viewfinder killing eyeglasses - was Photographer's Block
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:17:53 -0600

I've got to use the finder to see the needle. What I was considering doing
was using an accessory meter, as in the VC meter.

While I have your attention, is there some easy way to put something
protective on my M3 viewfinder eyepiece? It is destroying my plastic lens in
my glasses. My left lens looks like worms have been nibbling at the surface.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA