Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 viewfinder killing eyeglasses - was Photographer's Block
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:43:51 -0500

At 04:17 PM 1/21/2002, you wrote:
>I've got to use the finder to see the needle. What I was considering doing
>was using an accessory meter, as in the VC meter.
>
>While I have your attention, is there some easy way to put something
>protective on my M3 viewfinder eyepiece? It is destroying my plastic lens in
>my glasses. My left lens looks like worms have been nibbling at the surface.

http://www.cameraquest.com/glasprot.htm - little self adhesive rings that
work great - no scratches on my new pair of lenses...trashed my old pair of
lenses before I put these things on my M3 and M4...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

Entropy isn't what it used to be.