Subject: RE: [Leica] going beyond family photography all the way to cafe society
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:07:42 -0500

Well, given the orientation of this list, I'm sure there are a lot of people
fixated on Van Gogh's brush choice. They probably figure that if they buy
his brushes, then they, too, can paint the way Van Gogh painted -
overlooking the fact that they also have to lose their minds and slice off
an ear. ;-)

B. D.